Introducing the 2021 Artist line up! We are excited that we can open our studios again with some precautions. Many of our artists would appreciate if you remain considerate of others and wear a mask in tighter areas. If you are vaccinated we hope you will still use good judgement. Our artists are well established in their art and many teach locally at art centers and colleges.
- Nancy Lauby  will show her sculptural palm frond art with a dramatic presentation of multiple birds and animals.
- William Lauby , will have his photography prints available.
- Connie Parkinson’s  passion is the creation of glass jewelry from beads she kilns herself.
- David Lawrence’s  photography focuses on the wilderness and natural beauty found in local and non local settings.
- Mikell Herrick’s  focus is on wildlife and scenic vistas on fronds and in photography.
- Candy Shultheis‘  work is a colorful walk in the intuitive or representational world of abstract painting.
- Evelyn Dufner’s  intuitive style of painting depicts vibrant, abstract perspectives of our world.
- Carol Sackman and Blake White’s  home/studio is a unique mosaic-covered house with antique buttoned jewelry, mosaic objects, paintings and fiber art.